These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to OPHTHALL. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to OPHTHALL through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. OPHTHALL reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.Premium OPD club members are entitled for free registration to Ophthall annual main event only, This does not include fee for the workshops or roundtable meets.
1) Ophthall Buying Group is only a Platform for Group Purchase between member( Ophthalmologists) and Vendors ( Trade Companies) - the Role of Ophthall is to get the fairest purchase price for its members.
2) The Trade Relationship is between the Member and Vendor directly and Ophthall does not Guarantee Product Quality, Quantity , Delivery, Services, AMC, CMC, Accessories etc. The Buyer member must verify , assure, and negotiate all these terms Directly with the vendor.
3) The Invoicing will be done directly by the Vendor to the Buyer ( Member)
4) It's the Responsibility of the Buyer to get into all Purchase / AMC/ CMC agreements with the trade before making any payments.
5) Ophthall Buying Group in the process of Negotiations may have to share the details of Interested Buyers to Vendors.
6) Though Every Effort would be made by Ophthall Buying Group to get the fairest and lowest prices to its members, there may be situations beyond our control in which this may not be possible.
7) All Financial Terms and Transactions are between the Buyer and Vendor and Ophthall Buying group shall not be held responsible for any default between the Buyer and Vendor.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
OPHTHALL and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the OPHTHALL and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
The Applicant agrees that OPHTHALL or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond OPHTHALL’s reasonable control.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the OPHTHALL in respect of the operation of the service.
OPHTHALL does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by OPHTHALL under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at New Delhi.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
In rare circumstance of event being postponed , the registration fee shall be carried forward to the new event date and shall not be refunded.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the user, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site OPHTHALL shall not be liable for any failure by the user / participant or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
The OPHTHALL reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. OPHTHALL may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.