Its always a challenge for Hospitals to find the right Ophthalmologist and for Ophthalmologists to find the right hospital. To address this challenge Ophthall Practice Development is organising a Virtual Job Expo for Ophthalmologists in July 30 and 31st. Recruiting Hospitals will get an Exclusive Stall in the Expo- wherein they connect to Ophthalmologists looking for a Job. Ophthalmologists shall be able to visit the Hospitals stalls in their area and discuss with representatives directly.
Job Fair Dates: July 30 and 31 – 2021.
Mode of Delivery: Online Time 9 AM – 5 PM. : Ophthall customised Virtual Expo Platform
- Eye Clinics/ Hospitals / Corporate Hospitals looking forward to recruit Ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmologists seeking Jobs.
- Ophthalmologists Looking for group Practice Partner Ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmologists looking for Younger Ophthalmologists to handover practice.
- Meet Potential Candidates virtually.
- Opportunity to introduce your hospital and its facilities to Job Seekers through Virtual Meet.
- Fix appointments, chat, and video call with Potential candidates virtually.
- Reach out to Ophthalmologists PAN India and even Internationally.
- Opportunity to know variety of Jobs available to Ophthalmologists at one place..
- Meet Hospitals Virtually and clarify your doubts on recruitment.
- Free Service for Job Seeker Ophthalmologists.
Ophthall Practice Development is India’s premier practice development organisation for the Eye Care Industry with more than 2500 Ophthalmologist members. The word OphthALL comes from combination of two words Ophth- for Ophthalmology and All for Everything in Practice Development. The day an Ophthalmologist or an Eye Care Provider steps into practice he / she becomes an entrepreneur. Unfortunately, medical schools do not teach Entrepreneurship and thus starts a challenging ride. Eye care practices must face a lot of challenges today starting from simple regulatory clearances to manpower issues, financing, and a lot more. Our goal is to help support Eye Care Practices address these challenges and then help them to grow and reach the next level.
Log on to www.ophthall.in to know more about Ophthall Practice Development
- PAN India Participation.
- Access to Leading Eye Hospitals.
- Live online event enabling active two-way participation
- Training methodology involving case studies and hands-on sessions